GFMI will host the 2nd Annual Consumer Lending Optimization Conference, June 6-8, 2018 in New York, NY. This conference will provide traditional and alternative lenders with the insight and techniques required to develop effective strategies to maximize profits in their consumer lending portfolios. The latest trends and opportunities within the consumer lending marketplace will be explored, as well as how to compete in the digital lending landscape. The event will also look at dynamic loan pricing methods and best practices for fair lending and regulatory compliance.
Attending This Premier Conference Will Enable You To:
• Maximize returns from different types of loans in the consumer lending portfolio
• Enhance your digital lending strategy
• Develop innovative consumer lending products and services
• Optimize your pricing strategy for consumer loans to effectively manage risk while increasing revenue
• Adapt to evolving fair lending policies and the changing regulatory environment
Key Speakers Include:
• Christopher D. Yu, Vice President, Integrated Marketing Strategy, Innovation & Technology, U.S. Bank
• Dipanjan Das, Senior Vice President and Senior Director, Head of Product X-Buy at Capital One Retail and Direct Bank, Capital One Financial Services
• Arun D. Tripathi, Senior Vice President, Head of Mortgage Product, HSBC Bank USA
• Joe Zeibert, Senior Director, Mortgage, Ally Financial Inc.
• Ruthann Redmon, Senior Vice President, Fair Lending & Responsible Banking, *BBVA Compass *
For more information, please visit: http://bit.ly/2pzy7lV or you can contact Amanda Pink at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GFMI conferences annually produce over 2,000 high quality events designed to provide key strategic business information, best practice and networking opportunities for senior industry decision-makers.
For more information, please contact:
How EBICS should have been built - A modern API for bank accounts. Fully automatized processing of incoming and outgoing money transactions.